Why Guest Blog for LD Action?
- Your guest post will be shared over Blogger, Pinterest and Facebook to our followers.
- You will get an external link to your blog and materials.
- You will be exposed to a new audience and increase your traffic.
- You will get more subscribers.
- You will create brand awareness and increase your exposure.
- Once you have written a blog for us, you can be added to our page: "Blogging Friends."
- We welcome submissions from all bloggers. If chosen, we will edit the post for typos and will confirm changes with the author.
What are the Guidelines?
- The post must be informative and useful to students with learning disabilities, teachers, home schoolers or therapists that work with this population.
- The focus on the blog should not be on a product or service. However, a product may be mentioned and linked at the end of the blog as long as it pertains to the topic of the post.
- Including a free item is ideal, but it is not mandatory. It can be linked to a google doc, a Teachers Pay Teachers item or to a website with a direct digital download.
- The word count should be between 300 and 800 words.
- Include at least one picture.
- The post must be original and not published anywhere else on the internet.
- Every sentence must be original - including your bio description as duplicate text on the internet hurts rankings for everyone.
- Your guest post can also include a short bio with links to your blog, facebook and/or your own store.
- Grab my button from my sidebar and link it to LD Action on your own blog.
Adding an image with your title in it is ideal Here is how you can do it. This is a free tutorial by Pink Zebra Graphics.
If interested, please email Erica: firstname.lastname@example.org or Becky: BScott@TheNavigatorsWay.com with your proposed topic or post. If your idea or post is selected, Erica or Becky will contact you via email.
We look forward to connecting.